IT System Consultant @ MT Højgaard
Computer Science Graduate
I’ve been working in my current role at MT Højgaard since April 2018. My current work responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the further development and implementation of Cornerstone modules for MTH Group
- Responsible for the further development and implementation of Identity Access Management via Omada for MTH Group
- Responsible for change management for Cornerstone and Omada for MTH Group
- Responsible for implementing RPA with Automation Anywhere for MTH Group, to automate typing jobs for payroll departments in Lessor 4
Before this, I worked as an Application Manager at the Danish Business Authority from July 2012 to March 2018, and as a Technical Supporter from January 2011 to June 2012. I mainly worked with the following:
- Facilitated further development and maintenance of business systems by prioritising the system owners’ requests for bug fixes, changes and improvements and planning these into releases in cooperation with the developers.
- Responsibility for requesting and maintaining annual budgets for the maintenance and development of business systems.
- Creating and maintaining bug reports and requests of changes using Jira.
- Documenting current systems using Confluence.
- Making specialised extracts from the Danish Company Register (CVR) custom tailored to the needs of the customer, journalists and the Danish Ministry of Business and Growth using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Assisting in projects that need to use Danish Company Data (CVR-data) to pinpoint what types of data can be used and how they can be delivered to other systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Danish Company Data (CVR-data) and the practical use of these in business situations.
I’m certified in ITIL Foundation in September 2016.
I graduated as a computer science major from the now defunct Handelsskolen København Nord in Lyngby in April 2010.
In my spare time I’ve been working with making personal websites for the past 20 years. During these years I’ve managed to get some experience with:
- HTML, XHTML, DHTML and CSS programming used for creating simpler sites.
- PHP experience, where most of it has been picked up during customization of WordPress and phpBB3 modules.
- Creation of vector graphics in Adobe Illustrator and extensive work with Adobe Photoshop and GIMP to do picture manipulation and touch up.