|Klaus Rafn Hansen
27 years old
Computer science graduate
I’m a 27 year old man, who graduated as a computer science major from Copenhagen Business Academy North in Lyngby in April 2010. During my studies I’ve picked up some of the following qualifications and experiences:
- Work experience with different modern iterative software development processes, such as Unified Process (UP) and SCRUM. I also have an extensive theoretical knowledge of eXtreme Programming (XP).
- Work experience within professional development environments, such as; JDeveloper, NetBeans, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 and IBM Rational Architect.
- Experience with professional database systems, amongst others; Oracle II, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with deploying software to professional application servers ie. WebLogic, GlassFish and Apache Tomcat.
- Project experience with focus on realistic problems concerning technological insecurities.
- Knowledge of methods to learn new technologies through doing systematic experiments.
- Work experience with modern web technologies, such as; J2EE with Servlets, JSP and EJB.
- Knowledge of issues related to the development of distributed systems, including service oriented architectures (SOA).
- Work experience with C# and .NET through my dissertation.
- Comfortable with working in projects, due to the nature of the education being built up around projects with constantly more challenging complexity, uncertainty and scope.
In my spare time I’ve been working with making personal websites for the past 10 years. During these years I’ve managed to get some experience with:
- HTML, XHTML, DHTML and CSS programming used for creating simpler sites.
- PHP experience, where most of it has been picked up during customization of WordPress and phpBB modules.
To complete the websites I’ve also worked with creating logos, banners and other graphics used on them and through this I’ve gotten experience with:
- Creation of vector graphics in Adobe Illustrator.
- Extensive work with Adobe Photoshop and GIMP to do picture manipulation and touch up.